NOC engineer/architect and security engineer for a Dutch ISP.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
42 profile views
Last seen 17 hours ago
- Network Engineering♦ 13.3k 13.3k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Information Security 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 145 Logged out of Facebook on all devices on a sudden. Should I be worried about being hacked?
- 87 How can ISPs handle DDoS attacks?
- 84 Is "IPv10" a joke or a serious RFC draft?
- 80 How to find live hosts on my network?
- 55 What is the equivalent of the Linux command "sudo fdisk -l" in MacOS?
- 41 Why does ipv6 specify 128 bit address, when there are only 48 bits in MAC addresses?
- 32 What stops someone from configuring their network with IP addresses they do not own?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
8 are questions about loadbalancing on topic? May 19 '13
7 Stepping down from being a NetEng Moderator Jun 1 '16
7 A Cool, Witty name for NetworkEngineering May 20 '13
5 Question 20762990 at Stackoverflow on-topic here? Dec 24 '13
4 Discouraging answers to off-topic questions Mar 11 '16
4 Negative Answer Votes After Severely Edited Answer Jun 30 '15