NOC engineer/architect and security engineer for a Dutch ISP.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
47 profile views
Last seen Apr 15 at 8:18
- Network Engineering♦ 14.8k 14.8k 66 gold badges4040 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Information Security 6.5k 6.5k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Super User 2.2k 2.2k 1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 145 Logged out of Facebook on all devices on a sudden. Should I be worried about being hacked?
- 87 How can ISPs handle DDoS attacks?
- 85 Is "IPv10" a joke or a serious RFC draft?
- 84 How to find live hosts on my network?
- 61 What is the equivalent of the Linux command "sudo fdisk -l" in MacOS?
- 41 Why does ipv6 specify 128 bit address, when there are only 48 bits in MAC addresses?
- 33 What stops someone from configuring their network with IP addresses they do not own?
- View more network posts →