NOC engineer/architect and security engineer for a Dutch ISP.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
40 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 145 Logged out of Facebook on all devices on a sudden. Should I be worried about being hacked?
- 87 How can ISPs handle DDoS attacks?
- 84 Is "IPv10" a joke or a serious RFC draft?
- 71 How to find live hosts on my network?
- 52 What is the equivalent of the Linux command "sudo fdisk -l" in MacOS?
- 40 Why does ipv6 specify 128 bit address, when there are only 48 bits in MAC addresses?
- 31 What stops someone from configuring their network with IP addresses they do not own?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (18)
8 Stepping down from being a NetEng Moderator Jun 1 '16
8 are questions about loadbalancing on topic? May 19 '13
7 A Cool, Witty name for NetworkEngineering May 20 '13
5 Question 20762990 at Stackoverflow on-topic here? Dec 24 '13