NOC engineer/architect and security engineer for a Dutch ISP.
- Network Engineering♦ 15.1k 15.1k 66 gold badges4141 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Information Security 6.6k 6.6k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Super User 2.3k 2.3k 1313 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 145 Logged out of Facebook on all devices on a sudden. Should I be worried about being hacked?
- 87 How can ISPs handle DDoS attacks?
- 85 How to find live hosts on my network?
- 85 Is "IPv10" a joke or a serious RFC draft?
- 64 What is the equivalent of the Linux command "sudo fdisk -l" in MacOS?
- 41 Why does ipv6 specify 128 bit address, when there are only 48 bits in MAC addresses?
- 33 Reason for both a MAC and an IP address
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.