- Bachelor Applied Informatics - Application Development
- Bachelor Applied Informatics - Networking (2nd Bachelor degree)
Networking skills (courses followed):
- CCNP Routing
- CCNP BGP
- CCNP Switching
- CCNP Troubleshooting
- Cisco IPv6
- Linux networking
- Network Security
- Windows for daily use
- Linux mint / ubuntu for daily laptop use
- Debian as a server
- PFSense as a firewall
Member for 6 years, 8 months
5 profile views
Last seen Feb 9 '16 at 10:08
- Network Engineering 2.2k 2.2k 77 gold badges2121 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 670 670 11 gold badge88 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Area 51 204 204 55 bronze badges
- Super User 190 190 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Server Fault 145 145 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 What is the meaning of the CRC counter on a cisco device?
- 16 What are the differences between VRRP and HSRP?
- 15 FTP Delete non empty directory
- 13 What is the difference between a VRF and GRF? (cisco)
- 13 What is the meaning of RSSI?
- 12 1 router, 1 internet connection/IP - multiple VRFs using the same ISP gateway
- 11 Is ATM still used as a transport protocol?
- View more network posts →