Network ninja - in the business for 25 years and counting.
Member for 2 years, 3 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jul 30 at 14:41
- Network Engineering 38.9k 38.9k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Server Fault 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2k 2k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 720 720 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 Is Ethernet port blinking really useful?
- 54 How did Commodore's anti-Microsoft Easter Egg work?
- 26 Why are IP addresses given to each interface and not device? What would the implications of that be?
- 26 How is 8 bits sufficient for the TTL in an IP header?
- 22 How can a TCP window size be allowed to be larger than the maximum size of an ethernet packet?
- 21 Largest ratio between base and maximum RAM
- 20 Why can a packet sniffer in an Ethernet LAN obtain all packets sent over the LAN?
- View more network posts →