Network ninja - in the business for 25 years and counting.
Member for 2 years
7 profile views
Last seen May 10 at 12:01
Top network posts
- 58 Is Ethernet port blinking really useful?
- 53 How did Commodore's anti-Microsoft Easter Egg work?
- 26 Why are IP addresses given to each interface and not device? What would the implications of that be?
- 26 How is 8 bits sufficient for the TTL in an IP header?
- 21 How can a TCP window size be allowed to be larger than the maximum size of an ethernet packet?
- 21 Largest ratio between base and maximum RAM
- 19 Why can a packet sniffer in an Ethernet LAN obtain all packets sent over the LAN?
- View more network posts →