D.C. metro area
Member for 8 years, 5 months
Senior network engineer specializing in automation (Perl, Python, and a little bit of Ruby). I don't care how many certifications or how much experience you have, what company you work for, how old you are, what gender you are, which blogs you write for, and especially what your "reputation level" is. The best engineers are the ones that are on a continual quest to learn and are always asking questions. The minute you stop being the best at what you do is the minute that you assume you are the best at what you do.
Top network posts
- 190 The slash after an IP Address - CIDR Notation
- 38 Route servers and looking glasses - what are they?
- 33 Confusing A, B, C network classes
- 26 Route servers and looking glasses - what are they?
- 18 MAC address recycling?
- 18 BGP "no synchronization" command not showing up in running-config
- 16 Circular BGP propagation
- View more network posts →