I'm a Network Software Engineer. What does that mean? I'm a dual-specialist, with 20+ years experience in network engineering and software development. In today's automated world, it helps to be a subject matter expert when writing scripts, tools, and software used to manage networks, provision equipment and customers, and monitor all the things.
Louisville, KY, USA
Member for 1 year, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 4 at 16:16
Top network posts
- 60 Does UDP do anything at all?
- 35 Tool to help precision drill 4 holes in a wall?
- 16 How to cover old Red Dot outdoor outlet for constant use?
- 12 How to setup self hosting with redundant Internet connections?
- 11 garbage disposal relocation
- 10 Does the quality of fill dirt matter?
- 9 Can I pigtail #10 and #14 wires in my service panel?
- View more network posts →