Python hacker, C++ pays the bills.
- Stack Overflow 28k 28k 77 gold badges5454 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 508 508 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 367 367 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 213 213 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Arqade 212 212 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 686 Get loop count inside a Python FOR loop
- 387 time.sleep -- sleeps thread or process?
- 198 How to extract the year from a Python datetime object?
- 141 WebSocket server in Python: 'module' object has no attribute 'AF_INET'
- 140 Why doesn't list have safe "get" method like dictionary?
- 71 Why doesn't Python evaluate constant number arithmetic before compiling to bytecode?
- 39 I don't understand this python __del__ behaviour
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.