25k user on Stack Overflow
Developer of SmokeDetector, a community project that helps the Stack Exchange Network fight off spam.
Programming & Computer Science enthusiast since Autumn 2011, currently a CS student of Umerziehungslager of Science and Technology of China.
You can find me on GitHub and probably try some games of mine :)
Avez-vous quelque chose à me dire? Sachiez-vous que
ibugone.com est ma adresse?
Remember, that Jon Skeet can kill two stones with one bird.
My OpenPGP public key >>> https://go.ibugone.com/pubkey
- Stack Overflow 31.6k 31.6k 77 gold badges6868 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 27.2k 27.2k 55 gold badges5353 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Super User 7.9k 7.9k 66 gold badges2929 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 7.1k 7.1k 66 gold badges3636 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 346 Windows SSH: Permissions for 'private-key' are too open
- 136 TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 removal for Stack Exchange services
- 86 Why use abs() or fabs() instead of conditional negation?
- 81 NSFW video and annoying animated advertising on Music SE
- 78 Is there any valid reason to delete the "SE Inc answer" given to "Firing community managers..."?
- 73 Will printf still have a cost even if I redirect output to /dev/null?
- 72 Update: an agreement with Monica Cellio
- View more network posts →