I'm a retired network engineer. Since retiring I've been writing Swift applications for MacOS and iOS as an independent developer. Most of these are applications useful for network engineers:
- Etherdump: Packet capture and analysis tool
- Network Mom ACL Analyzer: Analyzes Cisco ACLs
- Network Mom Availability: Monitors devices and reports availability metrics
- Netrek: A reimplementation of the classic internet game using Swift and SpriteKit (open-sourced)
Binaries for all three are in the MacOS 10.14 Mojave App Store. Etherdump and Netrek sources are public in my GitHub repository.
- Network Engineering 2k 2k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 558 558 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Different 149 149 77 bronze badges
- Code Review 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 161 Can someone steal my IP address and use it as their own?
- 45 Usage of 192.168.xxx, 172.xxx and 10.xxx in private networks
- 8 Can a swift switch be exhaustive for type Double without a default case?
- 5 How to display Game Center leaderboard with SwiftUI
- 5 Why ICMP Destination Port Unreachable error messeage is generated for unreliable UDP packets?
- 5 Cisco Nexus 9300 TCAM carving
- 5 packet routing between subnets on same vlan
- View more network posts →