Network engineer for 20+ years.
Enjoy computer engineering in general.
Find lots of fun in the Go Programming Language.
Top network posts
- 243 How to point Go module dependency in go.mod to a latest commit in a repo?
- 169 Is it safe to remove selected keys from map within a range loop?
- 159 How do I (succinctly) remove the first element from a slice in Go?
- 24 Delete selected keys from Dart Map
- 24 Why does Go panic on writing to a closed channel?
- 20 How to get all addresses and masks from local interfaces in go?
- 17 What does logging synchronous command do?
- View more network posts →