Pronouns: he, him, his
I have a BS in Mathematics and have tutored extensively at levels from third grade through "300 level" college courses.
I sing and play guitar, keyboards, bass, drums, and harmonica, and have professionally performed for and engineered both live shows and recordings. I've also taught guitar, piano, bass, sight singing, and music theory.
I have 22 years professional experience in system administration and network engineering with a focus on Microsoft operating systems and server applications as well as Cisco networking and security products.
- Music: Practice & Theory 49.2k 49.2k 66 gold badges9797 silver badges172172 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Sound Design 2k 2k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 179 How to handle incompetent/aggressive customers incapable of describing a problem?
- 95 Would relatively primitive people really confuse technology with magic?
- 80 What to do if I can't trust myself with monthly wages?
- 68 Did Spaceballs have to get permission for Pizza the Hutt
- 68 Open hostility from SE staff towards the community - trying to understand it
- 67 Why didn't Doc believe Marty was from the future?
- 65 First example of "ringing in ears" sound design?
- View more network posts →