Gay furry motorbiker who dabbles in electronics and mysticism and earns his bread with mad Unix skills at a multi-national grocery chain. Experienced in Snooker, Mahjong and D&D. Can't get much worse, can it?!
Member for 2 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 1 '18 at 21:28
- Super User 429 429 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 311 311 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 257 257 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 231 231 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 201 201 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Is there a reason to keep Windows' primary partition / drive C: small?
- 13 Does HTTP response "200 OK" give a guarantee that the document has been received by the machine who generated the HTTP request?
- 13 Is there a low-cost alternative to RJ45 cables for large number of signals?
- 10 How can I get a very thick or viscous paste (e.g. caramel, ganache, thick mayonnaise) into small-necked squeeze bottles without heating it up?
- 9 What does exhaust smell on oil and transmission dipstick mean?
- 7 Is it safe to use the PSU from a Sun Ultra 40 to build a modern system?
- 7 How do shared hosting providers know you own a domain when you point the DNS to their server?
- View more network posts →