Los Angeles, CA
Member for 7 years, 11 months
Sr. Network Engineer with experience working on everything from highly secure DoD sattelite networks to large multicast and IPTV deployments. Currently pursuing CCIE R&S, VCP, NCDA
CCNP R&S CCNA Security
I'm also a stranger on the internet, so everyone should automatically assume that I am infallible.
- NOTE: the previous statement is sarcasm, please do not automatically implement configuration suggestions that I recommend without proper research and change control.
Top network posts
- 11 'interface vlanX' or 'interface loopbackX'
- 6 TX-ring-limit Values
- 6 Is it possible to have ranges in two octets in an ACL / object-group
- 6 Extra long ethernet, or similar technology, for kite
- 6 Setting up PIM Sparse mode
- 6 Efficient crypto ACL's?
- 5 "Protected" switchports on a Cisco 881W
- View more network posts →