networking geek, possibly nerd.
interested in SP networks with all the extras, SP infrastructure security & best practices (like scalability, automation and so on), SDN (along with unicorns of course), and letting long hours pass while mindlessly playing with whole virtualized networks just to nail this specific routing corner-case nobody cares to explain in the published documentation (finding new ones being separate, part-time hobby). somewhat IPv6-freakish.
CCIE #15929 R&S/SP & CCDE 2012::17
feeling so 0x2142'sh sometimes.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 8 '16 at 20:14
Top network posts
- 19 What is the difference between all the switching modes on 6500/7600?
- 15 Why would a VPN require a T1?
- 14 How do you know if a Cisco switch is handling traffic well?
- 13 Is daisy chaining switches increasing latency?
- 11 IPv4 shortage is now becoming a reality - what is needed for IPv6 to work?
- 9 How sensitive is TDMoE to BER?
- 8 Cisco 2611 router memory use-up
- View more network posts →