I'm a network and system engineer/admin/person.
Understanding: "I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand."
Knowledge: "Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." (both quotations are attributed to Confucius)
I am always open to criticisms and clarifications of my interpretations. My opinions are only opinions.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 19 '15 at 2:21
- Ask Ubuntu 21.7k 21.7k 2121 gold badges8282 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Server Fault 563 563 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 533 533 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Area 51 317 317 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 225 How can I find what video driver is in use on my system?
- 142 What is a command to compile and run C++ programs?
- 112 What do I select for "GRUB install devices" after an update?
- 105 How do I download the command-line emacs instead of the GUI one?
- 96 What's the difference between 'killall' and 'pkill'?
- 89 How can I tell what package requires a reboot of my system?
- 82 Where to declare environment variables?
- View more network posts →