Freelancer. 25+ years experience in software engineering, with 18 of those on routers/switches. Experienced in all layers, from ASIC/PHY/FPGA drivers all the way up to protocols and applications. Talk to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a script or program written in the computer networking problem space, or if you just want to chat about a challenging networking issue.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Member for 4 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 9 '19 at 9:12
Top network posts
- 17 VXLAN vs VLAN over layer 3
- 7 What is the difference between "ip domain name" and "ip domain-name"?
- 7 Port Numbers related doubt
- 7 How does NAT decide which connections are inbound, and which are outbound?
- 7 Why are Internet hosts "not required" to receive an IPv4 datagram larger than 576 bytes?
- 5 Switch Buffer Sizing
- 5 Cisco routers THROUGHPUT - MTU and packet size
- View more network posts →