Independent consultant providing cost-effective enterprise network design, implementation and troubleshooting. I specialize in building network infrastructures that thwart attacks and reveal stealthy intruders. I have proven, practical expertise in reliable wireless, mobility and virtualization technologies.
Washington, DC metro
Member for 8 years
66 profile views
Last seen 6 hours ago
- Network Engineering 58.8k 58.8k 44 gold badges5555 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 627 627 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 569 569 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 419 419 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 74 What is the meaning / origin of the terms north-south and east-west traffic?
- 46 OSI Model and Networking Protocols Relationship
- 43 How does a switch learn a switch table?
- 43 Difference between control plane, data plane and management plane?
- 41 Speed of Light in Copper VS Fiber - Why is Fiber Better?
- 37 OSI Model and Networking Protocols Relationship
- 34 How can the latency value be so low from Singapore to USA (~2ms)?
- View more network posts →