Independent consultant providing cost-effective enterprise network design, implementation and troubleshooting. I specialize in building network infrastructures that thwart attacks and reveal stealthy intruders. I have proven, practical expertise in reliable wireless, mobility and virtualization technologies.
Washington, DC metro
Member for 7 years, 6 months
66 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '20 at 15:23
- Network Engineering 55.8k 55.8k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges107107 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 617 617 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 569 569 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 299 299 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 What is the meaning / origin of the terms north-south and east-west traffic?
- 42 Difference between control plane, data plane and management plane?
- 42 OSI Model and Networking Protocols Relationship
- 41 How does a switch learn a switch table?
- 40 Speed of Light in Copper VS Fiber - Why is Fiber Better?
- 34 OSI Model and Networking Protocols Relationship
- 34 How can the latency value be so low from Singapore to USA (~2ms)?
- View more network posts →