Independent consultant providing cost-effective enterprise network design, implementation and troubleshooting. I specialize in building network infrastructures that thwart attacks and reveal stealthy intruders. I have proven, practical expertise in reliable wireless, mobility and virtualization technologies.
Washington, DC metro
Member for 7 years, 2 months
63 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 at 14:40
- Network Engineering 53.7k 53.7k 33 gold badges5151 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Information Security 589 589 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 573 573 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 279 279 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 What is the meaning / origin of the terms north-south and east-west traffic?
- 42 OSI Model and Networking Protocols Relationship
- 40 Speed of Light in Copper VS Fiber - Why is Fiber Better?
- 40 Difference between control plane, data plane and management plane?
- 38 How does a switch learn a switch table?
- 34 How can the latency value be so low from Singapore to USA (~2ms)?
- 33 OSI Model and Networking Protocols Relationship
- View more network posts →