Freelance computer geek, specialized in IPv6, monitoring (open source only), network troubleshooting.
Familiar with Linux (Debain GNU/Linux, Centos), Cisco Routing and Switching and JunOS Routing and Switching.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 19 '20 at 16:59
Top network posts
- 84 PING port number?
- 34 Why are IPv4 addresses 32-bit?
- 31 Difference between sniffer tools
- 17 How can I calculate the number of internet routes myself?
- 11 Why are ethernet / mac -addresses in hex and ip numbers in decimals?
- 8 Juniper Switching - Cheap Lab
- 8 Is there 64k range VLAN support?
- View more network posts →