unix dude, dba, founder, photographer, podcaster, blogger and coffe-drinker. Certified Oracle DBA, Oracle Certified Implementation Specialist, UNIX ASE and Clariion Admin. HA specialist.
- Server Fault 4k 4k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1.1k 1.1k 55 gold badges1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 387 387 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 298 298 11 gold badge44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 242 242 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 bash script: repeat command if it returns an error
- 36 UFW on Ubuntu to Allow All Traffic on LAN
- 33 bash script: repeat command if it returns an error
- 22 Can't create/write to file '/tmp/#sql_xxxx.MYI' (Errcode: 13)
- 20 How to kill a <defunct> process with parent 1
- 17 What is my DNS server?
- 13 How to ignore a set of Mac addresses in dhcpd.conf?
- View more network posts →