- Personal Finance & Money 4.5k 4.5k 66 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 484 484 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 215 215 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 193 193 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 191 191 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 Suppose leased car is totalled: what are financial implications?
- 13 Who are the buyers and sellers that determine the bid and ask price?
- 12 Setting values of Java Calendar does not give expected date-time
- 12 Why do most of the stock market's gains occur overnight? It has an overall loss during the daytime
- 10 Who buys a weak currency?
- 8 1 year old car is dead, called the car dealer they can fix it only if I can bring it, what should I do?
- 8 Did the recent trend among stock brokers to switch to commission-free stock trades result in a degradation in trade execution quality?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 9 '17