By day, I work on technology their corresponding compliance issues, for an algorithmic trading firm. I have a joint degree in Artificial Intelligence & Computer Science (BSc. Hons) from the University of Edinburgh. I have also studied Law and am a Registered Securities Representative (one of the registrations a US stock broker would typically have).
By night, I help relatives out with their off-grid power system in the UK, and experiment with various raspberry pi or software development projects. I also do freelance consulting work.
I have built computer vision systems; inter-continental corporate computer networks; securities trading systems; and enjoy solving the unexpected problems that come up.
I appreciate the people who contribute to stack overflow and share their expertise. It is helpful to bounce ideas off people with more expertise in a given domain.
New York, United States
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 9 '17 at 5:16
- Personal Finance & Money 3.3k 3.3k 66 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 459 459 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 215 215 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 191 191 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 183 183 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 27 Suppose leased car is totalled: what are financial implications?
- 12 Setting values of Java Calendar does not give expected date-time
- 10 Who buys a weak currency?
- 7 Is purchasing foreign currency before going abroad a losing proposition?
- 7 Java enum (or int constants) vs c enum
- 7 Why do the Wh and mAh ratings of a USB battery pack appear to be inconsistent?
- 7 1 year old car is dead, called the car dealer they can fix it only if I can bring it, what should I do?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 9 '17