Expert in Unix(es) & network security
I only trust what I understand.
- Ask Different 11k 11k 88 gold badges4545 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Information Security 3k 3k 1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 832 832 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 590 590 33 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 374 374 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 Is there a need to image the hard drive when using a write blocker?
- 29 How to get the "securely erase" function of Disk Utility on El Capitan & Sierra
- 25 Can I shorten the typing needed to `cd` into some well know directories
- 22 Firebug appears to be decrypting SSL traffic: is it the correct behaviour?
- 21 Find which process receives a given keyboard command
- 19 Why do people use IP address bans when IP addresses often change?
- 19 How to clean uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?
- View more network posts →